> Join us for worship!
During the summer we hold one worship service at 9:30 am on Sunday mornings. All are welcome! We are a Reconciling in Christ congregation.
[Read More opens at the bottom of this page]
> Upcoming 75th Anniversary Events
Celebrating Youth & Campus Ministry Weekend
- Saturday Morning - 10a-1p: Women's Retreat led by singer/songwriter Rachel Kurtz. Women of all ages are invited to share Christian fellowship and learn about Rachel's musical ministry. Bring your lunch, beverages and dessert provided. No charge for this event.
- Saturday Evening - 5 to 7p: Concert by Rachel Kurtz. Everyone is invited for wonderful evening of music! Tickets are $5 and may be purchased at the door.
- Saturday Evening - 7:30-11p: Tailgate, Games & MSU v. ND Watch Party Youth from across Michigan are invited to experience a tailgate and tailgate games and/or watch the MSU football game. $5 Donation
- Youth and Campus Ministry Lock-in: Following the tailgate, there will be student-led devotions, some shut-eye, breakfast and a short leadership training session (9-10:15a). To reserve a place at the lock-in please register your group here.
- Sunday Morning - 10:45a: Special Musical Worship led by Rachel Kurtz
- Alpha Sunday BBQ - Noon: The weekend concludes with an outdoor BBQ.
Anniversary Celebration Weekend
- Saturday evening - Anniversary Dinner with keynote speaker Rev. Anna Madsen, PhD. Social Hour begins at 5p with dinner and program at 6p. Tickets ($20 for adults, $10 for children 10 and under) may be purchased in the narthex on Sunday mornings and during the week at the ULC office.
- Sunday, 10:45a - Celebration Worship Bishop Craig Satterlee will be preaching.
> Tight Knit - Knit & Crochet for a Cause
Monday, from 4:30 to 7 p.m., we meet in the Fireside Room to make hats, mittens and scarves that are donated to Homeless Angels. Come and go as you are able. We help beginners! If you prefer to work at home, we take donations of these items in any size. We also need donations of yarn - washable wool blend or acrylic please. The Tight Knit donation box is in the ULC office. Join the fun - everyone welcome!
One Community Campus Ministry
> Singer/Songwriter Rachel Kurtz is coming to ULC on Saturday, Sept. 17! Join us for a concert starting at 5p, followed by a tailgate and MSU v. ND watch party. Concert tickets are $5 and may be purchased at the door.
> If you would like to stay and share your campus ministry experiences with high school youth at the Lock-in, you are invited to stay. We will be offering breakfast in the morning.
> Rachel Kurtz will be a special musical worship she has written on Sunday, Sept. 18 at 10:45a. You are invited to join us for this wonderful experience! Plan to stay for the BBQ lunch following.
> One Community at MSU